Friday, December 9, 2011

Getting Ziggy with it........

I came home from doing the grocery shop earlier this week to find a nice little parcel sitting on my doorstep.I quickly dropped the bags in the kitchen so I could open it - and found a couple of "presents" wrapped up prettily:
It felt like christmas was here already:) But I certainly wasn't going to wait until the 25th to open the them........so I found the most gorgeous zig zag table runner made by Trudi as part of the Modern Christmas Table Runner swap:
She has made me the perfect runner as I just love zig zags and the colours and fabrics she has used are really lovely! And the quilting is stunning - some straight line quilting as well as a feathery design.
And the second parcel contained a beautiful pouch and some heart shaped christmas decorations and fabrics scraps from the runner.  
I wish it was Christmas all year round so I could just leave it out all the time......maybe I will anyway. Thank you so much Trudi and I love the label - so cute:)
Kirsten.

9 comments:

  1. Your runner is beautiful... I would leave it out all year, too nice to bring out for Christmas only

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful runner! Love the colors and design. I'm not sure I could put it away after Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, perfect! So fun getting these and you really could leave this one out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful. I'd leave it out all the time too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this runner and Trudi's quilting is always inspired. So pleased you have such a beautiful runner in your home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your runner is gorgeous!! Well done Trudi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How darling that runner is! I love it!

    ReplyDelete