Wednesday, December 7, 2011

WIP Wednesday .

Nothing much to show this week as the last few days have been quite unproductive, but I have signed up for a class at a LQS this Sunday where we will be making a Braided Tote bag so I went over there yesterday afternoon to select my fabrics and came home with these:
 I have been looking for a good excuse to buy some of the Ruby fabrics that they stock:) And we get to have the bag quilted on the long arm while we are there too so that will be really fun!!
 Kirsten.

11 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those fabrics! Have fun at the class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds fun! Your fabrics are great, can't wait to see the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty - the braid will be lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh aren't you going to have fun!? Lovely fabric for a great-looking project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruby is so lovely. Just so fresh and sweet. Looking forward to seeing your project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this line! No one local to me carries it, so I may have to make an online purchase sometime soon. :)
    Also, I just saw that you're a scientist! I worked in a lab before I had Addy, and I'm hoping to go back to school next fall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Classes are always fun and it's great to get your bag quilted while you are there. i really wonder how the longarm quilter will manage a whole couple of bags.

    ReplyDelete