Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wrapping up twenty-eleven

Fresh Sewing Day


Just wanted to do a quick end of year post - more so that I can remember what I did his year:) So here are the quilts:
And  a few mini quilts/table runners/mug rugs:
Some other sewing projects:
And I even managed a bit of crochet......
But I think the highlight for me in 2011 was being chosen as one of the 10 finalists in the Umbrella Prints Trimmings competition. There were some amazing entries and it was a lot of fun thinking of how to use almost every tiny piece of fabric in the pack!
It has been so nice to meet so many other lovely bloggers this year since starting this blog and becoming involved in flickr group swaps. Thank you so much for your sweet comments and wishing everyone a happy new year!!
Kirsten.

11 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fabulous year of makes, love them all :o) Hope 2012 is just as great for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great year Kirsten! And I am lucky enough to own some of the gorgeous makes in your photos! Happy 2012, I look forward to lots more chat and fun in the coming year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great year you've had. I hope 2012 treats you just as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! A pretty terrific year for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made a LOT of nice things this year! I can't wait to see what you come up with in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year!!
    Marta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like Sarah I am another lucky recipient of one of your makes. Thank you again! Lovely mosaics and I am incredibly impressed by not only how fabulous your makes are but how many there are! It will be interesting to see what 2012 brings for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many beautiful projects, Kirsten! Looks like you had a great year and I can't wait to see what you create in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! So many beautiful works! Happy New Year and keep up the great creations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what a collection of wonderful work! Ok now I need to get as much as that done this year! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, how busy you were this year! Beautiful colors, I love what you do.
    Hi from Tahiti.

    ReplyDelete