We try to use up our mangoes (when we have bucket loads of them) by making Mango Chutney, and we also cook Beef and Mango Stirfry. We haven't had it for a while so my hubby bought a couple of mangoes to make this delicious stirfry to celebrate Chinese New Year yesterday:
1. Mix all of the marinade ingredients together and marinate the thinly sliced beef strips in the fridge for about an hour.
2. Heat the sesame oil in a wok and add the beef strips - stir fry until browned.
3. Mix the ingredients for the sauce and add to the beef, cooking until heated through.
4. Add ginger and spring onion - you can also add snow peas, sliced carrot, broccoli, capsicum or other vegetables if you wish.
4. When the sauce thickens, add the mango slices and serve with rice.
Enjoy:) Linking to Debs "Tuesday at the Table" @ A Quilters Table where you will find some great recipes and stories.