I joined in the Winter Stitching challenge with Sarah at Fairy Face designs and it is now time for a review of how things are going so far:)
1. Finish my Amy Butler starflower quilt – check
2. Sew a table runner for the Modern Christmas Table runner swap – check
3. Make a christmas decoration for the above swap too - check
4. Make a quilt for a baby due early next year – in progress.
5. Make a “plus” quilt with the DS fabrics – check
6. Make a “Surf” themed quilt for my BIL and his wife - check
7. Make a fabric basket or two for Christmas pressies - check
8. Finish my "Quilt Process" mini quilt – no further progress!
9. Make a quilt for my friend V who should be back visiting here over the holidays – check
10. I would like to make a quilt with predominantly red and aqua as I really love this colour combo – in progress, a Sparkle Plenty quilt using some Ruby fabric leftover from the tote bag I made.
Round 2 for the Love of Solids swap - have signed up for this again and partner assigned last week - this is my mosaic:
Other items done but not on the list: a quilted tote bag, mini starflower quilt, DS log cabin pillow, started a Mango tango quilt for the Tangerine Tango challenge, have fabrics ready to make a Swoon quilt, made a couple of "plus" table runners and wrote a tutorial on how I made them.
At this stage I have done 7/10 and the rest are in progress so things are looking good so far - the kids are due to go back to school next week so I will probably have a better chance of sewing again!