Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WIP Wednesday - Quilt process mini

While I was at Spotlight the other day, I remembered to look for a Hera marker which is a fabric marking tool for quilters that Debbie has been using recently with great results.
I had almost forgotten about this WIP which I found buried under a pile of fabric and thought it would be a good project to try it out on as I want to quilt in straight lines between the words like this . I am just going to use the edge of my quilting ruler as the guide to mark the lines.
This is my project to try and finish for Amy's One Thing, One week challenge (11) and also linking to WIP Wednesday with Lee at Freshly Pieced.
Kirsten.

8 comments:

  1. Fun wee mini, looking forward to seeing the finished piece :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Hera marker- and love it!! It is such a great little tool! Good luck with the quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mini and I swear by the Hera marker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for getting a here - have fun on your cute mini!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute mini! How did you like the hera marker? I've been considering getting one...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Can't wait to see the finished thing.

    ReplyDelete