Friday, April 6, 2012

Just three things.....

I saw on Traceys blog that she was encouraging others to list 3 achieveable goals for the month of April so I thought I'd join in as I do like to try and finish off projects before starting on another one. 
traceyjay quilts


So my 3 things are:


1. Finish off the Scrappy Swoon block and make it into "something"........


(ETA: managed to get this block sewn up inbetween work call-outs today)


2. Make at least one more Swoon block - maybe even more than one:)


3. And borrowing an idea from Tracey- make a happy sewing project, just something pretty that I like and can use.

Have a happy Easter:)
Kirsten.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great plan, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a pretty block!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really terrific scrappy swoon. Great goals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! Love your scrappy swoon block!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the scrappy block and making something you love is a briliant idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that block is so great... can't wait to see the rest of them, and your something pretty! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the scrappy Swoon block! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment :)

    ReplyDelete