Monday, May 21, 2012

A winner!

Well, I feel like I am one too as I made it to the end of the 12 km walk yesterday:) The charity walk was in aid of the Westpac Rescue Helicopter which is used for aero medical transport  of patients from car accidents, urgent patient transfers to major hospitals and other emergencies
The walk itself was amazing - such beautiful views along the spectacular coastline of Northern NSW. Some of the going was a bit rough and we all thought of the brave people who had decided to run the entire 35 km route from Ballina to Byron Bay. 
The end was in sight as we reached the top of this hill, as we could see Lennox Headland in front of us. But going up that last bit was the toughest part of all!
Anyway, now that the walk is done (although I think I will be feeling the effects of it for a few more days at least!) , I have used the Random Number generator to pick a winner of my blogiversary giveaway.......

And the winner is comment # 24 which belongs to Amy! Congratulations Amy, and I will be in touch via email to  get our postal address so that I can send out the book to you.
Thank you everyone for all of the lovely wishes on my blogiversary too.

PS. So if you missed out on the book giveaway, I'll be back tomorrow with something else for the Sew mama Sew giveaway day!
Kirsten.

5 comments:

  1. Bom descanso e obrigada por cenário tão bonito.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for you doing the walk. An excellent cause. And congratulations to Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you really do live in a beautiful place. Somehow rainy suburban London is just not the same ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on an amazing walk. 12 km is a big ask - but looks like the scenery and the weather was on your side :)

    ReplyDelete