Sunday, September 23, 2012

Swooning on a Sunday

Although it is school holidays here for the next 2 weeks, my sons had to get up early to go to softball training this morning and as my husband hadn't returned home yet from celebrating his teams Rugby Union grand final win yesterday, I thought I would do a bit of sewing whilst I had the chance.
I had all of the pieces for my block cut out so it didn't take too long to sew the rows together. Here are the six blocks I have done so far:
Off to do a bit of quiet handstitching now as hubby is trying to sleep off the effects of last night:)
Linking to Sew Modern Monday at Canoe Ridge Creations, and to Fabric Tuesday at Quiltstory (buttons in sidebar).
Kirsten.

7 comments:

  1. Your latest Swoon block is fabulous! Congrats on the grand final win! (Did you get your Mouthy Stitches partner?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, I might go full blast on the machine just to torture hubby, but I'm mean like that ;o) Great job anyway, enjoy your hand sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your swoon blocks are fantastic - I love them!

    ReplyDelete