1. A pillow for my brother:
2. Attempt to make my first coin purse - using a couple of Sew-in frames:
3. Finished off the Swoon quilt by the end of the year - even though it is too warm here to use it now it will be ready for next winter.My goals for this month are to:
1. Start on a quilt for my hubby from this fabulous Architextures fabric:
2. Make the items for my partner for the Sew Sew Modern Swap - I have quite a few ideas of what to do.
3. Sew up this cute Phoebe elephant pattern by Melly and Me using some grey Ruby fabric:
Linking to Just Three with Tracey.