Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Just Three for January

I am hoping that these Just Three linkups will help me keep on track as I have also committed to 2 bees this year! Looking back to December, these were my goals, all of which were achieved:
1. A pillow for my brother: 
2. Attempt to make my first coin purse - using a couple of Sew-in frames:
3. Finished off the Swoon quilt by the end of the year - even though it is too warm here to use it now it will be ready for next winter.
 My goals for this month are to:
1. Start on a quilt for my hubby from this fabulous Architextures fabric:
2. Make the items for my partner for the Sew Sew Modern Swap - I have quite a few ideas of what to do.

3. Sew up this cute Phoebe elephant pattern by Melly and Me using some grey Ruby fabric:
Linking to Just Three with Tracey.


traceyjay quilts
Kirsten.


4 comments:

  1. Phoebe is going to be wonderful! Three projects seem do-able! Look forward to seeing the quilt for hubby too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful achievements and good luck with your new goals!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is awesome, Kirsten! I still just love your Swoon!

    ReplyDelete