1. Start on a quilt for my hubby from this fabulous Architextures fabric - quilt top sewn.
2. Make the items for my partner for the Sew Sew Modern Swap - done. I sent a quilted 241 tote bag with matching accessories.
3. Sew up this cute Phoebe elephant pattern by Melly and Me using some grey Ruby fabric: well sadly Phoebe is still in pieces, mainly because I have to get out my other sewing machine to use one of the decorative stitches before I can go any further.
I did make a HST solids bee block for Adrianne though, so I shouldn't feel too badly about poor Phoebe.
So on with my to-do list for February:
1. I have just signed up for the DS doll quilt swap again so once the partners are assigned, I would like to start on making something for my partner.
2. Finish the Feathers bee blocks for Lorena - hoping to get at least 4 if not 5 feathers from the AMH fabrics she sent.
3. And although I have just made a couple of these pouches, I would really like to make a few more Triple Zip pouches while the process is still fresh in my mind.
Linking to Just Three at Tracey jay Quilts.