Saturday, March 2, 2013

February sewing

There were quite a few smaller projects that I got done in February: mainly a few zip-pouches and bee blocks for the AusModBee...

I feel like I achieved quite a lot though as before this month I had never sewn a zip, and have now done more than a dozen:) And although the piecing of the "Refractatorium" blocks was a bit challenging for a novice paper piecer like myself, I am more than happy with how the blocks turned out.
Lily's Quilts
Linking to Lynne's Fresh Sewing Day.
Kirsten.

7 comments:

  1. You should be very proud of your achievements Kirsten! Those Refractorium blocks are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really should be proud Kirsten - if you are a novice piecer and zip installer then you have done incredibly well. I love your Refractatorium blocks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic makes, love all of the zippy's, i definitely have a few more of those to make. And the Refractorium blocks are gorgeous, I must go and have a look at your post about them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous makes! Your zip pouches are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did loads, and I think you've definitely got over your zipper novice-hood!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome about your current zip prowess! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, look at you! You're a zip pro by now, all your projects look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete