Wednesday, March 27, 2013

WIP Wednesday

March is Charlotte's turn to be Queen bee for the AusModBee and she has asked us to make 2 blocks using some Kona White, Slate and Bright pink.
I looked for some block ideas on the internet and came up with the Greek Cross from the Summer Sampler series by Faith  at Fresh Lemons Quilts.
And this one which I still have to sew together. 
However, it may have to wait until tomorrow as we are celebrating a special anniversary today.
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Linking to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.
Kirsten.

19 comments:

  1. Child bride!! You look beautiful on your wedding day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh sweet Kirsten. Happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! Love your block - I'm making mine today hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are out having a delicious dinner at a restaurant or perhaps you convinced your chef daughter to cater for you at home. Happy 20 th anniversary Kirsten.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary Kirsten - I know hubby will love the quilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh happy anniversary to you! is it 20 years?

    And I love the Greek Cross - that was one of the blocks I thought of doing too! It's so effective, looks really great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the block. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary!!!! You are both so cute in that photo!
    Your Kona selections are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw! How cute were you on your wedding day? Congrats - enjoy every bit of your celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy anniversary. Those blocks look great in those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fun colors together! I love the block you made.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy anniversary, hope you had a lovely day :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Anniversary! My daughter's name is Kirsten.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this cross, reminds me of WWII Nurses. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete