Wednesday, April 17, 2013

WIP Wednesday

This week I am slowly but surely getting the strip sets for the Scrappy trip along sewn. I am  keeping the darkest fabric as the first strip to make centering it in the block easier - this was a tip I saw here
I have about half of them done already so only 15 sets to go before I start pressing and then cutting them back up again.
I am also working on some bee blocks for Bronwyn in the AusModBee. She has sent us some fabric in lovely reds and aquas so I just need to decide on which blocks to make for her... 

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Linking to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.
Kirsten.

5 comments:

  1. Love the aqua and red fabrics! And good luck with those pretty DS strips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love your fabrics from Bron! Look forward to seeing what you pick - and how your scrappy trip progresses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your scrappy trip quilt will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. huh, I always wondered how you dictated what was in the centre of those blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at those lovely fish in that aqua fabric! ;-)

    ReplyDelete