Wednesday, October 30, 2013

WIP Wednesday

This week I have a couple of projects on the go: 
Firstly are the AusMod bee blocks for this month. Tracey sent us some Constellations fabrics to make into her blocks - I have made a start on them so just need need to finish them off and mail them ASAP.
And I am going to use these pretty fabrics to make a Garden Party tote bag. The pattern is by Natalie Ross and was in a recent issue of "Down Under Quilts" magazine.
Hoping to get this done in time for the Purse Palooza linkup...
Sew Sweetness
I have a few days off work now so I am going to spend some time checking out all of the fabulous entries in the Bloggers Quilt Festival over at Amy's Creative Side.
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Linking to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced. Hope you have a great week!
Kirsten.

6 comments:

  1. Intriguing looking blocks and tote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of pretty stuff in your house! I've been meaning to make a tote too...maybe this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the fabrics you've chosen for your bag. Looking forward to seeing it come together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are your Constellations blocks going to be On A Whim? They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I am playin around with some Constellations this week too! Isn't it such fun fabric to cut up? I especially love the supernova style prints.

    ReplyDelete