1. First up is a project that I have selected fabrics for but didn't really get a look in this quarter - maybe next time...
2. Feathers quilt - it is too hot during summer in Australia to tackle a big quilt so I am really hoping to get these blocks sewn together and quilted in the cooler months which are coming up.
3. SSM4 project: this Noodlehead Super tote and crochet roll up were mailed off at the end of January to my partner.
4. I stitched up a pair of comfy lounge pants using this pretty DS fabric.
5. This ottoman was made using a tutorial by Made By Rae which I pinned a while ago. The fabric I used was a fun drill in a chair print - my cat seems to think it was made just for him and has claimed it as his own so it is already covered in grey kitty hairs:(
7. I ended making a couple of items for the Pantone Radiant Orchid challenge - a scrappy Swoon "Soft Kitty" pillow and a Giant Starburst quilt. These pinks and purples have certainly grown on me:)
So with 5 out of 7 projects finished, I am linking up once again to the Q1 2014 FAL with Katy at The Littlest Thistle.