Friday, October 3, 2014

Finish Along project report for Quarter 3

There were 10 projects listed in my Q3 FAL list - a mix of large (quilts), medium sized (bags), and smaller (mini quilts) projects on my list for this quarter and I managed to get most of them finished.
Finish Along 2014
1. Road Trip Case : done.
2. Red Letter Day quilt - done.
3. Red Letter Day mini  - done.
4. Birthday Super Tote: done! 
5. The "Phoebe" pattern is by Melly and Me and makes up a cute elephant soft toy - no further progress:(
6. The Poolside tote pattern - no progress:( 
7. AMB AMH Chicopee Feathers quilt - done! 
8. Mini quilts for a friend - both done! I used one of the "Spell it with Moda" letter patterns for the "T" and the mini "Round and Round" pattern by Camille Roskelley for the other. 
 9. Amy Butler Weekender: all I have done is made a start on the panels for the pockets :(
10. Sea Breezey Mini Quilt  - done!
So those items that had little or no progress will now move onto my Q4 list along with a few more projects which will I need to get done by Christmas! 
Linking up with the 2014 Q3 FAL hosted by Katy at The Littlest Thistle.
Kirsten.

5 comments:

  1. excellent quarter! I'm wondering if I missed your mini RLD. I don't remember it but I like! Though your RLD quilt is my fav - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a lot done! I love the Sea Breeze mini especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful finishes Kirsten- two quilts, four mini quilts and two bags! Quite an impressive list! I love the Sea Breeze!

    ReplyDelete