Thursday, December 18, 2014

WiP Wednesday: Sew Sew Modern 6 swap

One of the swaps I love is the Sew Sew Modern swap which is now up to round 6, and this time I decided to join in again.
This is the mosaic I posted to the group - I now have my partner info for this swap and have  started some sewing.
This was my initial fabric pull - a few colourful bundles of Anna Maria Horner fabrics.
I have now narrowed it down to this rainbow selection which I think will work well in the design I have decided on.
And I am now up to the quilting stage...
 Linking up with WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.

Kirsten.

4 comments:

  1. oooooh, this is going to be so cool! love the fabric pull and the block in the b+w photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good, love your fabric pull - can't wait for the big reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have my heart racing here with those fabrics and that gorgeous piecing. Can't wait to see it unveiled!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving you design and also your fabric choices - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete