Saturday, January 10, 2015

2015 Q1 FAL list...

I have a few projects I would like to do for the first quarter FAL 2015 and I am really hoping to make use of my stash of fabric that I have here for most of these too!
2015 FAL at On the Windy Side
1. A mini Swoon quilt using Terra Australis fabric - I have the first block cut out ready to go...
2. The #aussiebagswap2015 item is due at the end of February..and I think I am going to try and cut into my stash of Cotton and Steel for this one...
 3. I also signed up for the #kittenmqs2015 mini quilt swap.  I have my partner and have just ordered some of the Lizzy House "Cat Nap"  fabrics to use for the blocks as I realised that don't have enough "cat" themed prints here to use - now if it was an elephant swap I would be fine:)
 4. And I think I need a Bruce in my life - pattern by Jodie @ Ric-Rac: after seeing the lovely versions made by Bendigolioness (Fiona) I might use some similar prints.
5. I have also cut into some Denyse Schmidt prints from my stash and now have these ready to sew into the blocks already ...
 6. I have started a Queen Bee bag from the Moda Bake Shop which will be handy to store rulers and cutting mats in.
7. I made a start on a Rainbow Ripple Rug earlier this month but it has been too hot to continue with it- so hoping once the weathers starts to cool off that I can finish it in time for winter! 
8. Another small project using some shades of brown...
9. A new quilty project - only a sneak peek of this as I am pattern testing for Jess @  The Elven Garden
10. A mini quilt for the #igminiswap0z - I have made a practice block already:)
Linking up with Adrianne @ On The Windy Side for the  Q1 2015 FAL!
2015 FAL at On the Windy Side
Kirsten.

8 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun is in store for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure this is not your list for the year?!!! My head is positively spinning thinking of all these beautiful projects! Do you have trouble sleeping at night? BTW I'm also pattern testing the Star Jump for Jess! I'm still contemplating colour choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a lot of amazing projects!!! i am just hoping to get a few old WIPS done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! These will be fun to see come together. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely list! I am looking forward seeing all those gorgeous projects finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your list! I think we totally need an elephant swap now too lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are going to be busy! Its always good to have a list. It also sounds like you won't have time to get into trouble. I don't think you will get bored with such a variety of projects. I am looking forward to seeing your finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of beautiful things! Your rainbow ripple is gorgeous and such perfect stitches! I must look for the Bruce bag pattern, I've been seeing a few pop up lately

    ReplyDelete