Friday, April 3, 2015

2015 Finish Along Q1

I had quite a few projects on my list for the first quarter FAL 2015 and I am happy to say that I got most of them done!!
2015 FAL at On the Windy Side
1. A mini Swoon quilt using Terra Australis fabric - check!
2. The #aussiebagswap2015 Cotton and Steel 241 bag - check!
  3. The #kittenmqs2015 mini quilt swap - check!
  4.  Bruce  - pattern by Jodie @ Ric-Rac: well Bruce din't get much of a look in this quarter - maybe next time!
5. Marsala Maples quilt using prints from various Denyse Schmidt fabrics- check!.
6. A Queen Bee bag from the Moda Bake Shop - check!
 7.My Rainbow Ripple Rug  - check!
8. A Quick Brown Fox pillow - check!
9. Pattern testing the "Star Jump" quilt for Jess @  The Elven Garden - check!
 10. A "Foxy Ladies" mini quilt for the #igminiswapOz - check!
So that is 9/10 for the first quarter - now to make a start on my list for Q2 FAL.
2015 FAL at On the Windy Side
.Linking up with Adrianne @ On The Windy Side for the  Q1 2015 FAL - thanks so much for hosting and keeping us organised Adrianne!
Kirsten.

3 comments:

  1. An impressive list of achievements Kirsten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic achievement! Looking forward to seeing your next quarters list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a legend, I thought I was doing well completing two.

    ReplyDelete