Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Giraffe pllow

The Giraffe block I made a while ago has been turned into a cushion.
 This block was part of the zoo animals series of paper pieced patterns by Kristy @ Quiet Play,
I used a cute giraffe print fabric to make the main part of this block as the colour was just right:)
For the border, I used an aqua zebra print along with my favourite B&W stripey fabric for the binding.
And it is backed in a elephant and grey print with a covered zipper using the great tutorial by Adrianne here.
This was on my FAL Q3 list for this year so linking up with Adrianne @ On The Windy Side.
2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

Kirsten.

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I see a theme developing. Animal cushions. This one is cute too. Maybe I should try some for my kids, or maybe wait until I've got grandkids who might appreciate them more. Visiting as a member of the official 2015 Finish-Along cheerleading squad.

    ReplyDelete