Sunday, January 3, 2016

Q4 2015 Finish-A-Long report

Time again the final quarter check-in for this year! I manged to get most of the projects on my Q4 Finish-A-Long list done, but there are a few more which might be added to my next to-do list...
1. Sea glass ripple blanket : done!
 3. Raggy Edge quilt:  done! 
4 Scooped bag: done!
5. Pineapple runner: done!
6Passport/Travel wallet :  done!
7. A bunch of Pretty Zippy's for gifts using the pattern by Peta @ She Quilts A lot - done!.
9. Christmas Tree runner: using a pattern from LPQ magazine #14 - done! 
10Hexie mini - tried my first EPP hexagons and quilted them in the style of Nicole @ Modern Handcraft  - done!
11.  Skipping stones quilt - I did manage to get the top done for the blue version of this quilt but it still needs to be quilted/bound so this is going back on my list for next year!
12Koala quilt: done!
13. Hexie pillow: more EPP hexagons to make a pillow using a pattern from LPQ mag #14 this time using some fun gray and yellow fabrics - I have made the hexgons and hand stitched them together but haven't gotten any further...
 14. Noodlehead Super tote: done!
15. Tribal woodland "Plus" quilt : done!
2015 FAL at On the Windy Side
So I am pretty happy with what I got done this quarter! Linking up with Adrianne @ On The Windy Side.
Kirsten.

6 comments:

  1. Very busy lady! You've really worked hard - I love the koala quilt and hexie mini - the colours are really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kirsten, you had a great quarter finishing all these beautiful things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty happy?!! I'd be ecstatic Kirsten! Your list of finishes is impressive by anyone's standards! I still love the Tribal Woodland quilt! Those rounded edges are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Susan! Gorgeous makes and the scooped bag is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done...you've done an impressive amount of work this year!xx Ali @arabesque-scissors.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great end to the year with so many gorgeous projects finished. Whilst they are all nice just have to specially mention the ripple blanket - absolutely lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete