Sunday, May 13, 2012

Zakka sew along - Itty Bitty Teeny Tiny Magnets

I managed to get a bit of time this afternoon to make these magnets. I thought after last weeks fun and games with the pencil pouch that the Zakka projects couldn't get any trickier but these were even more fiddly!!  .
The blocks themselves were easy enough to make as the directions in the book are very clear  - I used a tip from here to make the 9-patches,  I would have liked to have taken the time to quilt these by hand - maybe next time:)  Anyway, they are kind of cute and colourful for putting on the fridge.......
Linking to LR stitched.
And thank you to everyone for their very kind words on the HST mini quilt tutorial!
Kirsten.

6 comments:

  1. Very cute. I haven't tried them yet but they are one of my favourite projects in the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiddly but sweet - yes! Yours turned out very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! The colors are pretty too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they're worth the effort - these are so cute!

    ReplyDelete