Sunday, December 31, 2017

AMH Painted Portrait Dress

The Painted Portrait pattern by Anna Maria Horner is quite a versatile one as it can be used to make either a dress or blouse with options for sleeved or sleeveless versions.
As it is summer here, I chose to make a sleeveless version of the dress using some of the lovely feathers fabric from AMH Field Study.
Although I have used this pattern before, I again got a bit confused when sewing the yoke/armhole seams but have found a great tutorial by Made by Rae on how to do the yoke lining.
This just needs a quick press then I can wear it to a New Years gathering this evening!
This was on my FAL Q4 list for this year so linking up with the 2017 FAL team.
Kirsten.

1 comment:

  1. Love the Feathers! Hope you had a lovely New Years. On behalf of the FAL crew, thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete