Friday, August 21, 2015

Bonnie Bucket Bag

I was talking to a friend recently about bag patterns and she suggested to try one of the "Swoon" patterns.... 
So I decided to make the Bonnie Bucket bag.
For this bag I used some printed denim in an Aztec design, along with my favourite black 7.5 oz lightweight denim. 
I really like the Hobo style of it and it is a great size for carrying everything I need, including some of these oranges from our tree for fresh squeezed OJ.
This bag has an interior slip pocket along with the exterior zippered pocket, and I lined it in a fun dotty orange print .
There is also a list of sew-alongs/tutorials on the Swoon patterns website which was quite helpful in making this bag.
Linking up with Fabric Tuesday @ Quiltstory
Fresh Poppy Design
And this bag was on my FAL Q3 list for this year so linking up with Adrianne @ On The Windy Side.
Kirsten.

3 comments:

  1. I love your fabrics choices and it looks like a great size too. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a fantastic bag....i love the fabric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Kirsten - another bag to add to that never shortening list.

    ReplyDelete