Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Crochet Christmas Bunting

Before the holidays, I found some sparkly yarn and thought I would make a nice crochet bunting for Christmas.
I used the Granny Bunting triangles tutorial by Lucy @Attic24 to make the triangles.
I was able to make some of the triangles each evening and before long had quite a few ready to string together.
I ended up using most of the yarn to make a few long strings of sparkly bunting that I will be able to use each year to decorate for Christmas..
This was on my FAL Q4 list for this year so linking up with the 2017 FAL team.
Kirsten.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't Lucy's pattern great? You have made a beautiful job of your bunting. Great finish to add to your list. On behalf of the 2017 FAL hosts, thank you for participating in this quarter's Finish Along.

    ReplyDelete