Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Blueberry Cheesecake triangle scarf

For my sister-in-laws birthday, I made her a triangle scarf similar to the one I made for my mother.
The pattern I used was the Desert Winds triangle scarf pattern by Jess Coppom.
This time I used one of the Caron Cake yarns in the Blueberry Cheesecake colourway.
I started this scarf on our way down to Newcastle a few months ago as it was a great project to take in the car.
I had just enough yarn to make this scarf and add a couple of fringes to the corners of the triangle.
This was on my FAL Q2 list for this year so linking up with the 2017 FAL team.
Kirsten.

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous project and congrats on the finish! I wish it wasn't hot year round in Louisiana and I could wear such a pretty scarf. Thanks for linking up on behalf of the 2017 global Finish-A-Long hosts!

    ReplyDelete