Monday, April 7, 2014

Girlfriend's Wallet Pattern by Amira @ Little Mushroom Cap

A few weeks ago I saw a post by Amira, who was my partner for the Sew Sew Modern swap, and she was putting a call out for testers for her cute Girlfriend wallet pattern.
I had seen a few of the wallets that she had made and posted photos of on IG and immediately volunteered.
I made the first one in some Juliana Horner leaf fabric, using the woodgrain print for the tab.
And it was so much fun to put together that I made another one late last week, this time using Denyse Schmidt Chicopee fabrics for the inside...
And some black denim for the outside which  I pre-quilted in straight lines.
I can thoroughly recommend Amiras pattern - there are 16 pages in the pattern and her instructions are very clear. The pattern includes about 50 photos too, which makes it quite easy to understand the clever construction of the Girlfriend's Wallet. Amira has released the pattern now and it is now available on Craftsy and Etsy.
Fresh Poppy Design
Linking to Fabric Tuesday at Quiltstory.
Kirsten.







3 comments:

  1. Very nice Kirsten, and such pretty fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kirsten! You were a wonderful pattern tester.Ooo I love the quilted Denyse Schmidt version too..

    ReplyDelete