Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Sewing Fabric Basket

The basket for my partner in the Fabric basket swap is all done!
 I used the Divided Basket pattern by Anna at Noodlehead designs to make this basket which is a really great size for holding all sorts of things. 
And I think the sewing themed prints (from Spotlight) were just right for this project - I also made a little needlebook, pincushion and sewing rollup out of the same fabrics.
Just need to package this all up and post off to my partner later in the week. 
Fresh Poppy Design
Linking to Fabric Tuesday at Quiltstory.
And with the  4th quarter FAL with Leanne @ She Can Quilt.
Kirsten.

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun wee package, lucky partner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love red. There's not nearly enough of it in the world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty basket swap package to give to your partner!

    susie

    ReplyDelete