Monday, March 20, 2017

Liberty scraps ipad case

My little Liberty scraps from last month have been used to make a zippered pouch to hold my ipad. 
 I adapted the Simple Zipper bag tutorial from the Fat Quarter Shop to make a case to fit.
As I only had a few scrappy Liberty HST, I made them up into a 4x5 panel and then added borders to make the main part of the pouch.

The pouch is about one inch larger than the ipad on each side which allows it to fit inside easily even with a hard protective case.


My favourite fabric  is the Hello Kitty and I used some hot pink solid to bind the case.
Linking up with Scraptastic Tuesday hosted by Leanne @ She Can Quilt and Nicky @ Mrs Sew and Sew.
Kirsten.

1 comment:

  1. Now that is an awesome ipad case though I may be biased on account of the Liberty! Thanks for linking up to #scraptastictuesday

    ReplyDelete