Thursday, October 2, 2014

Road Trip Case

Another project finished off this week! The Road Trip case is yet another of Anna @ Noodleheads brilliant patterns. 
I hadn't sewn with clear vinyl before but it was quite easy. 
I chose a vintage hexagon patterned drill and used some cute B&W stripey fabric for the binding, and used some blck denim scraps for the handles.
I love that you can fit so much into this case - it will be perfect for taking in the car and doing some smaller sewing projects!
Linking to Fabric Tuesday @ Quiltstory.
Fresh Poppy Design

And this project was on my Q3 FAL list so also linking up with Katy @ The Littlest Thistle.
Kirsten.

5 comments:

  1. Nice work - this will be super handy for travelling. Noodlehead patterns are really great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this Kirsten! - I hadn't seen this pattern before, but if it's Noodlehead, it must be awesome! Where did you buy your vinyl from? I really want to try sewing with vinyl. Did you use a particular foot on your machine, or just the normal foot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I need something a bit more contained for my handmade projects. This looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great, congrats on the finish!

    ReplyDelete