Monday, November 2, 2015

A Scoop of Strawberries tote

 A few weeks ago I pattern tested the cute "Scooped" quilt for Samantha @ Missy Mack Creations.
And I have used these blocks to make up a summery tote bag.
I had sewn the 3 blocks I made from the "Scooped" pattern into a panel which was just perfect for the front of this bag.
I used a mix of prints from Bonnie and Camille and the new strawberries from "Hello Darling" were just perfect for these sweet ice cream blocks.
This tote design is based on the Noodlehead "Poolside Tote" but with a few modifications to accommodate the panel.
 I lined the bag in a colourful print and have added in a zippered pocket.
Linking up with Purse Palooza 2015 hosted by Sara @ Sew Sweetness.
Purse Palooza 2015 at Sew Sweetness
This was on my FAL Q4 list for 2015 so also linking up with Adrianne @ On The Windy Side.
2015 FAL at On the Windy Side
Kirsten.

2 comments:

  1. Great bag Kirsten! The ice cream panel was perfect for it! I hope this means you have another Christmas gift from your list ticked off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous bag! I linked over from the 4qFAL and I'm so glad you shared this - great finish!

    ReplyDelete