Sunday, May 26, 2013

Adding some colour to a wintry day!

A few weeks ago I posted a photo of some gorgeous Prints Charming fabric that I ended up using to make a cute apron with - modelled here by Miss G. 
I really love this "Heidi" print fabric and have bought some more as I thought it may be nice to use to make an A-line skirt one day.
Yesterday, I popped up to Brisbane to the "Mad Quilters" gathering and met up with Cat and Jess from the AusMod Bee group.  Cat took a great photo of the "Patches" stand where her fabulous pillows were on display.
And last week, I finished the May Bee Block for the Simply Solids Fallow group so that I can mail it off tomorrow. Crafty Kat  has asked for Scrap Vomit B blocks and recently posted a photo of the blocks she has received so far - they look amazing!
Linking to Fabric Tuesday at Quiltstory.

Fresh Poppy Design
Kirsten.

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic apron Kirsten - it looks absolutely fab! Sounds like you had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous apron - definitely too good to use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful apron! The stand looks really good and great vomit block :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That print is gorgeous! The apron is so cute on your daughter too, can't wait to see your skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That apron is seriously cute! Keep coming across this fabric everywhere ATM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors in that fabric! It would make a beautiful skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That fabric makes a fantastic apron!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fabric in that apron, and your daughter's stunning, do you keep her locked up at weekends? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the cutest apron!! I bought a metre of that too at Spotlight, I love that big print on navy. And your daughter is gorgeous! So great to see you on Saturday, and Jess too.

    ReplyDelete