Sunday, October 2, 2016

Bella baby quilt

I used one of my favourite patterns - the Plus quilt by Kelly @ Jeliquilts, to make another baby quilt.
This is such a fun pattern to sew and comes together quite easily.
This time, I started with some orange and grey prints from Bella by Lotta Jansdotter, and added in a few other prints.
Then used a light grey sashing for this quilt as it worked well with these fabrics.
And did some simple serpentine quilting along the seam lines, before binding in an orange solid.
I really like these colours and think they would be nice for either a boy or a girl.
Linking up with Fabric Tuesday @ Quiltstory
Fresh Poppy Design
This was on my FAL Q3 list for this year so linking up with the 2016 FAL team.
2016 FAL
Kirsten.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love that colour combo and I really have a soft spot for Plus quilts. And you are right - this would be perfect for a boy or a girl. Great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you chose for this baby quilt! The prints are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours! Congratulations on your finish, and thank you, on behalf of the 2016 global FAL hosts, for taking part!

    ReplyDelete