Monday, June 29, 2015

Tessa Basket

Now that all of my sewing for swaps is done, I managed to do a bit of sewing just for me - this is also known as #selfishsewing:)
 
First up is a Tessa basket using the pattern by Green Letter Day.
I cut out into my Cotton and Steel stash to make up some patchwork panels...
And have quilted them in straight lines as I loved how this looked when I made the Noodlehead 241 bag earlier this year for the Aussie bag swap.
This is such a cute basket and it will be the perfect storage place for my C&S stash. 
Linking up with Fabric Tuesday @ Quiltstory
Fresh Poppy Design
This was on my FAL Q2 list for this year so linking up with Adrianne @ On The Windy Side.
2015 FAL at On the Windy Side
Kirsten.

6 comments:

  1. This is SO darling! Beautiful with your choice of fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is the perfect use of your precious C&S stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bag! Do you think its OK for a novice bag maker? I occassionally get a fad to make a bag and I have this one on my list. I love its patchy, quilty goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great bag. And it's good to make something for ourselves now and again - helps to keep us inspired I think, yours certainly does that for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great mix of fabric you used in the tote. I was a little distracted by the contents, hee, hee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just here checking things out on the Q2 finishes -- you have a lot of them! NIce job. I have enjoyed looking at your work. Your basket is very nice.

    ReplyDelete