Saturday, April 11, 2015

Q2 Finish-Along goals!

We were away on holidays last week and I had plenty of time to have a think about what to put on my Q2 finish-along list so here goes... 

2015 FAL at On the Windy Side




 1.  Bruce: this project is first on my list as I didn't get around to it last quarter...
2. Pattern testing for Jess @ Elven Garden Quilts again - this time I am using colours inspired by this Astrid bundle by Erin McMorris from my LQS Rainbow Patchwork.
3. Outlander Craft swap - I am on Team Lallybroch and have chosen some Scottish themed fabrics to use to make a couple of projects including a paper pieced pillow...

  4. Tessa basket by Green Letter Day - planning on doing some Cotton &Steel patchwork for this....
5. Wildwood fabric: I would like to try making a downsized Noodlehead "SuperTote" with these beautiful organic Cloud 9 fabrics.
6. Lizzy House MQS: I am on Team Riddle and have my partner already so am going to dig into my Lizzy House stash to make a mini quilt using one of the Thimbleblossoms mini quilt patterns. I just bought some of the new mini pearl bracelets to use too:)
7. DUACAL: I have done the first set of rows on this blanket but haven't gotten much further...
8. Table runners for Mothers' day: using some Terra Australis fabrics.
9 Cotton and Steel MQS: I have made a couple of practice blocks already which I might incorporate into an extra item ...
10.  I would like to make this shirt using a pattern from Anna Maria Horner with this lovely rayon.
Linking up again with Adrianne @ On The Windy Side for the Q2 FAL....
Kirsten.

5 comments:

  1. Your ambitious plans are always so inspiring! I have some of those Astrid fabrics. They are such an interesting colour palette! Good luck with your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I would love to hear your thoughts on the Tessa Basket. I am very much a novice bag maker and would love to know if you think a beginner could make it. It looks like such a nice bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - you better get busy! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good list...! But as I found out last quarter you may as well put everything you have Even a chance of making, because I did a couple of things that I hadn't put on my list. It's a good incentive. I look forward to seeing these posts appear as finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sewing projects are always so fabulous Kirsten. Can't wait to see these come together. XO

    ReplyDelete