Friday, December 30, 2016

A Necessary Clutch Wallet

This is my first Necessary Clutch Wallet (NCW) made using some of my favourite Tula Pink fabric - Oh Deer in Indigo from Moonshine.
I had planned to use the elephant Diety fabric in mint for the for the lining but didn't have quite enough so used a lime solid instead.
This wallet was made to match the Outlander tote from a few years ago...
I already have plans for another NCW but will use a sturdier interfacing for the card slots and the zip pocket sections.
2016 FAL
This was on my FAL Q4 list for this year so linking up with the 2016 FAL team.
Kirsten.

3 comments:

  1. Its really lovely! It matches the bag beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely finish Kirsten! It matches your tote perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely to have a very special purse! And matching bag too! Congratulations on the finish and thank you for participating in the 2016FAL, on behalf of all the hosts!

    ReplyDelete