Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Scrappy Pineapple mini quilt

We have already had quite a few hot days here in Australia so for this Scraptastic Tuesday I have made a cute pineapple mini quilt which is just perfect for summer.
 I used the free mini pattern here on the Dear Stella site.
To make this mini, I went through my yellow fabric scraps and found enough to use, even fussy cutting a few of the prints.
And did some cross hatch quilting to finish it off which gave it a bit more of a "pineapple" look.
 Then bound it with a lime green spot.
Linking up with Scraptastic Tuesday with Leanne @ She Can Quilt.
Kirsten.

7 comments:

  1. oh my this is so pretty....i made these minis for myself and a friend and it was so much fun to make and see turn into a pineapple. love the binding color

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pineapple mini has been on my to do list for a while. The quilting looks great, it really adds to the pineapple look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and very summery. It should be getting cold here over the other side of the world but it's not yet ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. I keep meaning to make this block for a friend of the girls who is pineapple mad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is brilliant - I wish summer was here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I so envy your weather, lol.

    ReplyDelete