Sunday, July 3, 2016

"Ocean waves" crochet ripple throw

My niece and her partner are in the process of building a house so I thought I would make them a crochet throw as a house warming gift.
I chose her favourite colour of Teal then added in a lighter shade of Sage then some white for contrast.
The crochet pattern is the Neat Ripple pattern by Lucy at Attic 24. 
For this throw I did 4 rows of each colour alternating with the Sage.
This was the perfect project to do on cold winter nights in my PJ's whilst watching TV.
There have been a few delays with their house-building but I have this ready for when the house is finally finished.
This was on my FAL Q2 list for this year so linking up with the 2016 FAL team.
2016 FAL
Kirsten.

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! My Granny tried to teach me to crochet but I just couldn't get the hang of it so I admire anyone who can create lovely items like this. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are soothing. Your crocheting is so neat and looks so fluffy and comfy. I am sure your niece and her partner will really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is spectacular Kirsten! Thanks for participating in the 2016 FAL on behalf of the global hosts :)

    ReplyDelete