Friday, October 23, 2015

Travel pouch

As soon as I saw this vintage map fabric, I thought of making a travel wallet for my dad for his birthday.
This "Expedition" print is from the Eclectic Elements range by Tim Holtz.
I based the wallet on the "Two in One Zipper Pouch" pattern by Svetlana @ Sotak Handmade.
I made it a little larger to hold the passports and also added in a slip pocket for boarding passes or other travel documents.
And I even managed to get part of Northern Australia and Papua New Guinea on the back which is where my parents recently went on holiday.
I am entering this Travel pouch into the Texting While Sewing 2 contest hosted by Amy @ During Quiet Time.
textingwhilesewing2b
This was on my FAL Q4 list for this year so linking up with Adrianne @ On The Windy Side.
2015 FAL at On the Windy Side
Kirsten.

1 comment:

  1. I love it and I bet your dad did too! I'm visiting as a member of the official 2015 Finish-Along cheerleading squad.

    ReplyDelete