Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Matilda Swoon quilt

The Matilda Swoon quilt is the second of the Swoon quilts mentioned in my previous post.
This one has a different backing fabric and I used the same aqua solid for the binding. 
And it was also quilted in the same swirly pantograph design as the Melba swoon quilt.
Here are the two quilts side by side....sister quilts for my brothers two teenage daughters.
I really love how these have turned out and hope my nieces can enjoy them for years to come.
This project was on my FAL Q3 list for this year so linking up with the 2017 FAL team.
Kirsten.

3 comments:

  1. I hope they appreciate your hard work. I sent a Swoon off to college with my youngest last year. She knows how long it took and is very appreciative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just swooning over your Swoon quilts. I have always wanted to make one, but haven't yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!! I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited.Thank you.
    ตารางคะแนนบุนเดสลีกา

    ReplyDelete