Thursday, December 22, 2016

Xmas Star pillow

This Christmas pillow was made from a block using the "Scrap Jar Stars" tutorial by Amber @ A Little Biased for this pillow.
This was a fun block to make and a great way to use up little 2" scraps of fabric.
I did some simple cross hatch quilting to give the pillow a bit of texture before binding in a bright red.
The back of the pillow has some sparkly gold stars fabric to echo the star on the front.
This was on my FAL Q4 list for this year so linking up with the 2016 FAL team.
2016 FAL
Kirsten.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Kirsten! The backing is just perfect! Is this one a gift or staying to live on your couch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable! I love Christmas pillows, and this one really caught my eye. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pattern is on my list to do as a quilt but now I think I should try it out on a cushion! Love it - it makes a really great Christmas cushion! Congratulations on the finish and thank you for participating in the 2016FAL, on behalf of all the hosts!

    ReplyDelete