I had tested this block for Juliet @ Tartan Kiwi and still had the block sitting here but wanted to make it into something...
After seeing the Dala Horse pillows that Debbie @ A Quilters Table had made, I decided to add similar borders to make it into a pillow which ended up at about 16" square.
Then, I just did a simple grid pattern and after marking out the first line of a big "x" through the centre with my hera marker, just lined the sewing foot up against the previously quilted line for each new row of quilting.
This was the first project I quilted on my new sewing machine that hubby bought me for Christmas
I still need to work out the setting for a 1/4 inch seam and remember seeing a tutorial on how to do it a while ago but I need to find it again and Pin it!