Thursday, April 3, 2014

Noodlehead Divided basket

One of the projects I had on my FAL Q1 list was Anna @ Noodleheads divided fabric basket I had made one of these recently for a swap (here) but really wanted to do one for myself too:)
So I started with some beautiful AMH "feathers" linen and chose a few other fabrics to use with it in the basket.
I used a pretty blue and white sewing themed fabric for the basket lining.
This basket is just perfect to keep my newly acquired stash from Spotlight's FQ sale last week!
Linking to the Q1 FAL with Katy @ The Littlest Thistle. And be sure to also check out her blog as she has some fab tutorials this week.
Finish Along 2014
Kirsten.

5 comments:

  1. It looks so lovely with your fabric tucked inside. Great finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I like !! and what a perfect place for your fabric xx are you hiding it? lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I recently made my first divided basket and will definitely make more. Love your fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete