Thursday, October 27, 2016

Fancy Forest Bunny pillow

When I made the Fancy Forest baby quilt earlier this year, I made a test block for the bunny first to make sure I had all of those little pieces worked out...
So at the end I had an extra block ready to make into a coordinating pillow.
I added some borders to make the pillow cover up to 16" square.  
Then did some cross hatch quilting after marking lines 1" apart with my hera marker.
For the back, I just made a simple envelope closure and then bound it in a cute dotty print.
Linking up with Fabric Tuesday @ Quiltstory
Fresh Poppy Design
This was on my FAL Q4 list for this year so linking up with the 2016 FAL team.

2016 FAL
Kirsten.

4 comments:

  1. Another lovely cushion Kirsten! Your fabric choices are just perfect- the subtle differences are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bunny pillow so much!!! Well done - you've made it cute, and also very smart and sophisticated, all at once!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this pillow!! I have the pattern but have yet to use it! Thank you for sharing and participating in the 2016 FAL on behalf of the 2016 global hosts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Love your bunny, so cute.
    I am trying to find the paper piece pattern for just the bunny. I don't need all the other animals. Do you know how I can get that?

    ReplyDelete