Thursday, October 27, 2016

Fancy Forest Bunny pillow

When I made the Fancy Forest baby quilt earlier this year, I made a test block for the bunny first to make sure I had all of those little pieces worked out...
So at the end I had an extra block ready to make into a coordinating pillow.
I added some borders to make the pillow cover up to 16" square.  
Then did some cross hatch quilting after marking lines 1" apart with my hera marker.
For the back, I just made a simple envelope closure and then bound it in a cute dotty print.
Linking up with Fabric Tuesday @ Quiltstory
Fresh Poppy Design
This was on my FAL Q4 list for this year so linking up with the 2016 FAL team.

2016 FAL
Kirsten.

3 comments:

  1. Another lovely cushion Kirsten! Your fabric choices are just perfect- the subtle differences are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bunny pillow so much!!! Well done - you've made it cute, and also very smart and sophisticated, all at once!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this pillow!! I have the pattern but have yet to use it! Thank you for sharing and participating in the 2016 FAL on behalf of the 2016 global hosts.

    ReplyDelete