Monday, January 1, 2018

Flannel Fox quilt

This quilt began back in September when Moda had a National Sew a Jelly Roll day.
I found a cute flannel Jelly Roll with some foxes,bears and owls and added in a few more solid flannel fabrics.
The tutorial I used was the Two x Four block by Ashley @ Film in the Fridge which I modified to use the Jelly roll strips.
It didnt take very long to make enough blocks for a baby quilt and I even have enough leftover to make another one.
My blocks were 8 x 10" so the quilt finished at about 30 x 32".
quilted it in wavy lines along the seams and backed it in a dotty charcoal flannel to keep it soft and cuddly.
This was on my FAL Q4 list for this year so linking up with the 2017 FAL team.
Kirsten.

3 comments:

  1. A great design for those graphic prints Kirsten! A lovely quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to use a jelly roll and these are sweet fabrics.
    A lovely finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I bet it feels so lovely! I really want to make a flannel quilt, for myself :) Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2017 global FAL hosts.

    ReplyDelete