Saturday, January 2, 2016

Christmas Tree runner

My favourite treat to buy each month is Love Patchwork and Quilting magazine as I find it always has a nice variety of articles and great projects to make in each issue.
One of the projects that I wanted to make was a Christmas runner using a simple tree block from Issue #14.
I made three of these blocks and added a border to make the runner.
The back is a Christmas holly print in gold and white, and the runner is bound in a cheery red solid.
As my kids are now older, we don't tend to put up a lot of Christmas decorations at our place anymore, but this runner added a festive touch in the family room.
Another new additon was a sparkly "Snowflakes" pillow from Tanya (@yetanotherusername) which I received for the Holiday round of the X Factor pillow swap.
The Christmas runner was on my FAL Q4 list for this year so linking up with Adrianne @ On The Windy Side.
2015 FAL at On the Windy Side
Kirsten.

No comments:

Post a Comment