Sunday, January 3, 2016

Pineapple runner

Another handmade Christmas gift on my Q4 FAL list was a Pineapple table runner using the tutorial by Sassafras Lane designs on the Dear Stella blog.
For the runner, I made 3 of the pineapple blocks like the ones for the Pineapple mini quilt that I made a while ago.
And I quilted it in straight (ish) lines along the length of the runner.
The backing is a cute pineapple print and I used a stripey lime fabric for the binding.
2015 FAL at On the Windy Side
This was on my FAL Q4 list for this year so linking up with Adrianne @ On The Windy Side.
Kirsten.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kirsten, I had a wee giggle that coincidence means that two Geminis were both adding our links at the same time -your pineapples are very cool, good theme for this time of year (summer I mean) - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always amazed at the quantity of finishes you manage Kirsten - and some of these are very time consuming! You averaged nearly a finish per week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popped over to have a look at your pineapple runner - I love it! and we have fantastic taste in backing fabric :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this little run! What a great gift it must have been.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's adorable! Lucky recipient.... Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2016 global FAL hosts.

    ReplyDelete