Monday, September 18, 2017

Scrappy patchwork pincushion

 After seeing all of the cute pincushions on Instagram last month for the #pinnieparade, I was keen to make one for myself. 
I chose to make the Deluxe Pincushion from the "Sew Organised For The Busy Girl" book by Heidi Staples (@fabricmutt), and for the front pocket I was able to use up some very small scraps of Bonnie and Camille fabric leftover from other projects.
This was so much fun to make and would be a perfect little gift for anyone who sews.
Linking up with Scraptastic Tuesday hosted by Leanne @ She Can Quilt and Nicky @ Mrs Sew and Sew.
Kirsten.

3 comments:

  1. It's a great pattern, isn't it Kirsten! I am always looking for an excuse to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh seeing yours I'm tempted to make one myself! Thanks for linking up to #scraptastictuesday we will be picking winners later in the week thanks to Finish-A-Long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!! I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited.Thank you.
    ตารางคะแนนบุนเดสลีกา

    ReplyDelete