Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Le Challenge - Fantastic Mr Fox mini

This months theme for Le Challenge was "Reading" so for inspiration,  I looked through the childrens books we found when we were clearing out my daughters room recently.
"Fantastic Mr Fox" by Roald Dahl was always a favourite of mine and it made me think of the cute fox blocks in the Fancy Fox pattern by Elizabeth Hartman so I made a little foxy mini.
And because I now need to wear glasses for reading, I thought I should put a pair on him too:)
Linking up with "Le Challenge" over with Lucy and Nat.
Le Challenge
Kirsten.

5 comments:

  1. Love this cutie!! Im madly waiting for my Fancy Forest BOM which has cute Mr fox plus all his friends..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. This would look great on a childs Library Bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect Kirsten! Mr Fox will look great decorating a library or study wall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your mr fox and I love fantastic mr fox, a favourite of my kids when younger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! He looks very studious! Must remember to get that's book for the kids, they've not read it yet!

    ReplyDelete